Hey everyone, #BlogHer16 is NEXT MONTH from August 4-6 in Los Angeles! NEXT MONTH!
In our excitement, we’re dedicating July’s BlogHer University to getting yourself ready for #BlogHer16 (or really any professional content creation conference). We want to help you present your best self and get the most possible benefit out of your time, travel and commitment.
We’ll be talking to the BlogHer conference team, past BlogHer attendees and SheKnows Media staffers to get the most important scoop for you.
This Month’s Lessons
- Who you need to see speak at #BlogHer16 (based on your goals, personal and professional)
- Getting your imposter syndrome under control
- Pro tips on staying organized so you can act on all your new conference connections when you get home
- Dos and don’ts for talking to brands (at the Expo or anytime)
- Social media mistakes you don’t want to make at an event
- How to return to your blog after a long break (especially right before a conference)
- How to make sure you’ve connected with everyone you want to before you leave
As usual, tune in to #BlogHerU on Twitter every Friday in July from 1-2 Eastern to join the conversation about the week’s lessons and add your own comments. See you there!
You can’t see the show if you don’t go to #BlogHer16. Register now for your seat in sunny Los Angeles August 4-6, 2016.
#BlogHer16: Experts Among Us is THE largest conference for women content creators in the world.
Register now: Space is limited.
Sign up for the #BlogHer16 newsletter for announcements and opportunities.
Rita Arens is the author of the young adult novel THE OBVIOUS GAME & the managing editor of BlogHer.com.